Paneer gets a new friend. Traditionally made from cow's milk, Courtyard farm's paneer artisanal, made in small batches from farm-fresh, free-range goat milk.
We make our paneer using traditional methods to achieve the perfect texture and color. Paneer made from goat milk is soft in texture and creamier than paneer made from cow's milk.
Elevate your makhani gravies, curries, kebabs with Whitality's Goat Milk Paneer and enjoy the rich and creamy experience.
Paneer made from goat milk is better. Here's why?
- It's made with farm-fresh, free-range Goat Milk. Check out the link for benefits.
- Light on the stomach and easy to digest.
- Low lactose content. Suitable for people with low lactose tolerance.
- Good source of calcium and vitamin Bs.
- Low in fat and carbohydrates.
- Ask a Question