Goat Milk Subscription
- Discounted Rate with personalized delivery schedule
- Flexi Payment Plan: Rs 800 upfront, balance after first delivery.
- Free Express Delivery within 4 hours (6am-6pm) for Prepaid Orders
- Get a Dedicated Relationship Manager for personalized assistance (Get connected)
Fresh and 100% natural goat milk
Discover the wholesome goodness of Courtyard Farms Goat Milk, a delicious and nutritious alternative to traditional cow's milk. Carefully crafted from happy, hormone-free goats on our sustainable, local farm, our goat milk offers a creamy texture, superior taste, and countless health benefits. Perfect for those with lactose sensitivity, Courtyard Farms Goat Milk is your ideal choice for a healthier lifestyle.
Why switch to goat milk by Courtyard Farms?
- 100% Natural and Farm-Fresh: Sourced from high-quality, free-range goats on our sustainable farm.
- Lactose-Friendly: A suitable alternative for those with lactose sensitivity or intolerance.
- Rich in Nutrients: Packed with essential vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants for overall well-being.
- Easy-to-Digest: Smaller fat globules in goat milk make it easier to digest compared to cow's milk.
- Lower Fat Content: Contains less fat than cow's milk, while still offering a creamy, satisfying texture.
- Versatile Usage: Ideal for smoothies, baking, cooking, or simply enjoying a refreshing glass.
- Environmentally Conscious: Produced using eco-friendly practices that prioritize animal welfare and minimize carbon footprint.
- Sustainable Packaging: We use hygienically sealed glass bottles which are recyclable and reusable to reduce our impact on the environment.
We guaranteed purity of our dairy products.
We provide 100% natural dairy only. No preservatives or hormones.
I can feel the purity of goat milk. Recommended by my nutritionist.
Excellent customer service. I am happy with the delivery experience.
Excellent customer service. I love your new subscription plans for goat milk.
Verified customer, Gurgaon
Frequently Asked Questions
According to studies, goat milk is not only as nutritious as cow’s milk but is a much more beneficial substitute in terms of the number of benefits it has to offer. Compared to cow milk, goat milk contains 13% more calcium, 25% more vitamin B6, and 47% more vitamin A.
One of the main benefits of goat milk is that its chemical composition is far closer to human milk than cow milk. Hence it is easily assimilated and digested by the body. Furthermore, studies have shown that goat milk can help increase the uptake of iron and copper in our digestive tract, which is essential for people who struggle with anemia and other nutrient deficiencies.
Goat milk is also lower in lactose, or milk sugar in comparison to cow milk. Because many people aren’t as lactose intolerant as they believe or simply have trouble digesting cow milk and aren’t actually allergic to lactose, for them goat milk can be a viable option.
Goat milk is a wholesome food, with the added advantage of being more easily digested. As a result, it often agrees with sensitive or weak digestive systems. Goat's milk is naturally homogenized, which means the fat globules are small, and remain suspended in the milk. This helps in digestion and absorption. Many people that have digestive problems have found that goat milk has a natural anti-inflammatory component.
Courtyard Farm milk products are whole, natural milk products suitable for any child ready for whole milk. It is often recommended for those sensitive to cow and/or soy milk. Goats' milk can be introduced into a baby's diet just like cows' milk, but we always recommend you seek the advice of a health professional before doing so.
across Delhi NCR & Mumbai
100% Natural & Authentic
We don't use any preservatives or chemicals
We believe in reducing our impact on mother nature