6 Benefits of Goat Milk
1. Goat milk is higher in calcium (33% to 28%), and medium chain fatty acids.
2. Goat milk helps increase “good” cholesterol levels while reducing the bad ones – the healing properties are similar to olive oil.
3. If you’re lactose intolerant, it’s most likely an intolerance for A1 casein protein. There is about 89% less of the A1 casein protein in goat milk. This makes it easier to digest, particularly for children.
4. Goat milk has a pH level similar to humans, so it’s absorbed by the skin with less irritation and helps keep bacteria at bay.
5. The fatty acids and triglycerides found in goat milk have moisturizing qualities and keep skin soft.
6. Goat milk may help treat nutritional deficiencies like anemia and bone demineralisation.
https://www.nhlbi.nih.gov/health-topics/dash-eating-plan Accessed February, 2018
McBean LD, Miller GD. (1998) Allaying fears and fallacies about lactose intolerance. J Am Diet Assoc; Vol 98: Issue 6, P671-76