Mishti Doi (from Goat Milk)
Whitality's Mishti Doi is a SURPRISE! We decided to transform Bengal's favorite mishti yogurt and made it using GOAT MILK. And we couldn't be happier than the way it has turned out.
It's rich, creamy, easy to digest, and has no added sugar or preservatives. We make our doi in small batches with no use of any chemical stabilizer, making it way healthier than yogurts made from cow's milk.
Make the switch, turn your cups and try Whitality's Goat Milk Mishti Doi. We bet you'd come back for more.
Why Choose Goat Milk over Cow's Milk to Make Mishti Doi?
- We use farm-fresh, free-range Goat Milk. Check out the link for benefits
- 3x more probiotics than cow's milk.
- 100% natural as we don't use any preservatives.
- Goat milk is easier to digest making our mishti doi easy on the stomach and rich & creamy at the same time.
- No added sugar making it a healthier choice from other variants in the market.
The Big Benefits of Goat Milk Mishti Doi:
- Great for digestion and muscle gain.
- Good source of calcium and vitamin Bs.
- Low in fat and carbohydrates.
- Rich in probiotics and lowers bad cholesterol.
How to enjoy Goat Milk Mishti Doi?
- Add a dollop to your morning smoothies. Excellent substitute for milk/yogurt.
- Add it to a bowl of oats or breakfast muesli.
- Perfect mid-meal when hunger strikes at odd hours.
- Ask a Question