Whitality's Goat Milk Kefir is an unsweetened, Russian style kefir made with free range goat milk. It's the ultimate probiotic drink, excellent for gut health, immunity and great source of vitamin Bs, including B6 & B12. It is also 99% lactose-free, and made from free range and farm fresh goat milk with zero preservatives.
Kefir is fizzy, sour and sharp in taste. The texture is more like a lassi or churned yogurt, we simply called it 'drinkable yogurt'.
Origin of Kefir
Kefir came to Russian from North Caucasus and has been traditionally made and consumed for centuries now.
Kefir is made with kefir grains (usually looks like sabudana or little florets of cauliflower), which are used as a culture and added to milk at a particular temperature and left to ferment overnight.
If you're looking for a perfect mid-day meal to give your immunity and gut a boost, try out our Goat Milk Kefir today.
Available in five flavors-
Classic, Blueberry, Blueberry with Chia Seeds, Strawberry, Strawberry with Sabja Seeds.
Why is Courtyard Farms Goat Milk Kefir the best?
- Our goat milk is free range, farm fresh, non-GMO and 100% natural. Check out the Goat Milk benefits
- Goat milk makes it 99% lactose free and easier to digest than cow's milk.
- Rich source of protein and calcium.
- Improves gut-health and immunity.
- Great source of Vitamins D and Bs
- No added sugar or preservative in any form.
- Excellent probiotic drink.
- Hygienically packed with utmost care into glass bottles
- Suitable for consumption by people of all ages
The Big Benefits of Goat Milk Kefir:
- Good Skin: It contains Alpha Hydroxy Acid (AHA), a popular ingredient in skin care products.
- Improves Digestion: The live and active probiotic cultures found in kefir help support digestion and strengthens intestine
- A Mood Elevator- Kefir contains tryptophan, the amino acid that helps raise the levels of serotonin in your brain.
- Happy Gut Health: Kefir its a natural antibiotic and contain 3 times more probiotic bacteria than yogurt.
How to enjoy Goat Milk Kefir?
- Make your smoothies, smoother. Excellent substitute for milk/yogurt.
- Add it to bowl of oats or breakfast muesli.
- Great alterative to buttermilk.
- Makes the best sourdough bread.